STEAM POWERED GIRAFFE

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Entry #4 - The Truth About Introverts

Everyone seems to put these labels on introverts. They assume that we want to be alone because we hate people or because we are just sad. I'm here to tell you that this isn't the case. We introverts don't spend time alone because we hate people. We actually enjoy socializing with other people. It can just be a bit exhausting. Watch the video below and you'll understand what I mean.
As stated in the video, extroverts thrive on the company of others. For me, all I need is my laptop or a good song to be content. Being lonely and being alone have two completely different meanings. Just because we don't have people around doesn't mean we are sad. And when we do go out we enjoy socializing. Having to communicate with too many people at once can be a bit much though. There are many things we introverts want you to know. This video explains a little bit about how we feel.
"Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating." To me, truer words haven't been spoken. So tell me... Have I changed the way you think about introverts?

~The Luna Diviner, Rin

1 comment:

  1. I've personally never been introduced to the label of introverts, but I think everybody needs a break from crowds especially from family members at times. I actually say no to some of my own friends on going out because I would rather just be home watching movies or catching up on my sleep. You tell it like it is, provide with great video examples to explain what your trying to get across. I have totally opened my mind to think differently on introverts. To be honest my favorite part is on your second video when she tries to flirt with that guy and it totally doesn't even work haha!

    ReplyDelete