STEAM POWERED GIRAFFE

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Entry #11 - The Final Spark

Well everyone, it looks like this is goodbye. Blogging with you all has been a great experience. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Time flew by so quickly... When I was young it seemed like eight weeks took forever to pass. Now it seems as though I lose track of time in the blink of an eye! Time flow constantly and stops for no one. I guess it flows faster the older you get.

I really enjoyed blogging in this class. It was a great assignment because I was able to connect with new people and learn new things. I also feel as though I have a better grasp on Rhetoric now. I've started applying these new tactics on my tumblr blog and I'd say it's going well. 

I will be taking ENG102 with Professor Nielson again starting next week. I hope we get to blog again or have another interesting and engaging assignment. I liked having the chance to connect with new people. I made a really good friend through this project and I kind of feel like I need to thank my professor for giving me the chance to meet him.

I'm really going to miss this blog. I was actually really sad when it came time for me to type up this final blog entry... I know I'll see some of you in the future. I hope to at the very least.

May the sparks from this fire find themselves on a new path. For this is the final spark from this now dying flame. 



Goodbye, my friends! Let's meet again in the next life.

~The Luna Diviner, Rin

1 comment:

  1. Rin--Great final entry. Thanks for the comments and feedback. I am glad you found value in the blog project and enjoyed doing it too! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete