STEAM POWERED GIRAFFE

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Introduction

Hello. My name is Carina Spann but I prefer to be called Rin. I have other blogs aside from this one on tumblr, so it's going to take time for me to adjust to the layout and style of Blogger. My other blogs are casual, fandom blogs for the Kingdom Hearts video game series. 

Here is a link to my main blog: xTheEternalFlamex






If you don't take interest in Kingdom Hearts you probably won't like this blog but it's still there for anyone interested. xTheEternalFlamex features Organization XIII's number VIII, Axel, who I have provided a picture of on the left. 


"I want everybody I meet to remember me. Inside people's memories, I can live forever."
         - Lea, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep




My other blog on tumblr features Organization XIII's number VII, SaÏx, who is to the right. This blog, however, is still under construction, and therefore, will not have a link provided.


"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special."
           - SaÏx, Kingdom Hearts II


---

My main interest is in music composition and I write anything from orchestral to dubstep music and have been doing so for about five years. I have also been playing violin for around eight years. Aside from spending time on my music, I watch anime such as Black Butler and Hakuoki or I play video games like Kingdom Hearts or Borderlands.


---


After finishing my core classes here at GCC, I hope to transfer to either the University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, Arizona or Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona depending on what I choose to major in. I'm more than likely going to get a degree in Biomedical Technology to make robotic prosthetics, but I'm still unsure. At least I have a decent amount of time to decide.


           ~The Luna Diviner, Rin

4 comments:

  1. Is there somewhere I can listen to some music you have composed? And anime is right way to live life, along with Kingdom Hearts ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of right now, no. I will be uploading it soon hopefully but I can email it to you if you'd like to hear it sooner. And I'm glad to meet a new person who likes anime.

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. That sounds great. And it's nice to meet you.

      Delete
    3. I sent you an email with a song in it. If you don't receive it let me know.

      Delete